WHAT IS GLEE CLUB?
Our Amped Glee Clubs are a fun and high-energy way to sing and groove as a group. Participants will enhance their own singing and harmonizing while spicing up the performance with simple and fun dance moves and group choreography.
Our Glee Clubs are open to everyone ages 11-18 with some singing experience recommended.
WHY GLEE CLUB?
- Learn from talented coaches
- Gain confidence performing in front of a crowd
- Showcase your skills on impressive stages
- Learn to harmonize and blend as a group
- Incorporate dance movement and coordination
- Gain valuable skills to advance in choir and theater
- Have fun and make friends!
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Karly earned a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance from North Dakota State University in 2018 and a Master of Music in Vocal Performance from The Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University in 2021. She has performed regionally and internationally with organizations such as the Peabody Opera Theater, the Fargo Moorhead Opera Company, the North Dakota State University Opera, the Franco American Vocal Academy, and the Austrian American Mozart Academy.
Read Karly's full bio here.