2023-2024 LESSON POLICY
TUITION & PAYMENT
- Flat Tuition: Tuition is the same flat fee each month, regardless of the number of lessons in the month. Each quarter has 11 scheduled lessons, with 3 to 5 lessons per month.
- Autopay: Lesson accounts are set up monthly and charged on the 1st of the upcoming month automatically until lessons are discontinued.
- Late Payments: Payments not made by the 4th of the month tuition is due will incur a $30 late fee. If tuition is still not received by the 7th of the month, lessons are suspended until the account is settled. After 10 days, the student is considered dismissed and will lose their exclusive spot in the schedule and will have to re-enroll to continue lessons.
- Student Cancellations: Missed lessons are inevitable and, therefore, have been taken into account in the overall cost of tuition. Tuition reserves your time slot for the same day and time each week. No makeups, credits, or refunds are given for missed lessons. It is a courtesy to cancel your lesson on the portal to notify the school.
- Illness: Students should stay home if they are ill and contagious. The teacher reserves the right to cancel a lesson if the student is too ill to be taught or appears to be contagious.
- Teacher Absences: In the case of teacher absences, a qualified substitute will cover the lesson. In rare cases, the lesson may be held on Zoom or sent as an emailed video lesson.
- Stop Lessons: To stop lessons, a Lesson Discontinuation Form must be submitted by the 15th day of the final month of lessons to stop Autopay tuition for the following payment period. The Lesson Discontinuation Form is located at www.ampedschoolofmusic.com/stoplessons
- Unplanned Studio Closures: Due to situations such as inclement weather, safety concerns, etc., we will notify students via email if the studio is closed the day of or before. For the safety of our students and teachers, lessons will be sent as personalized video lessons via email that can be viewed at the student's convenience. The studio follows the West Acres Mall for weather closures.
- Calendar: Amped School of Music has scheduled breaks, typically scheduled around holidays, to provide rest time for students and staff. Please follow our calendar for breaks and events: www.ampedschoolofmusic.com/calendar
- Safety: Your child’s safety is important to us. Guardians must attend to children when they are not in lessons. Our studios may have security cameras for the safety of students and staff.
- Personal Items: Amped School of Music is not responsible for the loss of personal items.
- Communication: Students and guardians may receive automatic lesson reminders via email and/or text as well as occasional studio notices and newsletters.
- Photo Release: Amped School of Music may use photos, videos, and audio recordings of the student for promotional materials. To opt out, please submit your request at www.ampedschoolofmusic.com/photorelease
- Policy & Tuition Rate Updates: The policy and tuition rates are subject to change yearly.